Charcoal Clarendon twill Slim fit business suit jacket
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"When it comes to your suit, this charcoal grey hue is one of the easiest colors to match with a shirt and tie. A white or blue dress shirt will add a traditional look to this suit, or choose an open-necked pink men's shirt for something a bit more contemporary."
Slim fit business
Notch lapel with 2 buttons.
About the weave
Simple and sturdy, distinguished by its diagonal weave known as the twill line.
Suit jacket lining
- 100% Super 110s wool
- Single breasted two button fasten
- Twin back vents
- Corozo nut working button cuffs
- Lining 43% polyester/ 57% viscose twill in pale blue
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
94% of customers liked this product (34 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Very happy with the suit I recently purchased. I was nervous about the sizing in remotely buying a suit, but it arrived and fit exactly as expected.|
|High quality and good fit|
|You guys would be an Excellent if you just improved the packaging to the United States. When I receive the merchandise the box is in TERRIBLE shape, almost making me question ordering online. The integrity of the box is completely crushed, therefore crushing the suits I just paid good money for. That is all, otherwise good but not excellent.|
|The fit is fantastic.|
|The sleeves are unacceptably long and cannot be tailored locally because of the buttonholes on the sleeve. However, if I order the 44Short, I'm afraid the body will be unacceptably short and leave my bottom hanging out.|