Charcoal Clarendon twill Classic fit business suit jacket
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Details like real working cuffs and a floating canvas chest piece give this charcoal grey suit jacket a bespoke look and feel."
About the weave
Simple and sturdy, distinguished by its diagonal weave known as the twill line.
Suit jacket lining
- 100% Super 110s wool
- Single breasted two button fasten
- Twin back vents
- Corozo nut working button cuffs
- Lining 43% polyester/ 57% viscose twill in pale purple
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
94% of customers liked this product (18 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Great quality for the price.|
|Jacket fits nicely and is light and comfortable.|
|I had to change the size of the suit I purchased online and decided to visit the store in Washington DC on the way to a business trip in Virginia. The sales associate named Dan was very attentive and helpful. He was very patient to the things involved with the exchange as well. He also helped me get an unexpected additional discount that was offered by the store during the 4th of July weekend. He|
|Excellent product - exceptional customer service|
|nice fit! great quality|
|excellent fit and feel|
|The jacket didn't fit. It was too tight in the upper arm area, so if i raised my arms forward it was way too tight in the front of the shoulder cap. it just didn't fit right.|