Brown Earlham suede semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Brown suede shoes can make a welcome change from polished leather shoes. These suede semi-brogues are smart enough for the office and very comfy too."
- 100% premium suede upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
92% of customers liked this product (12 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|My experince with US stores has been a NIGHTMARE. RUDE people, not knowing products. I will only buy from the London Store. They R the best...|
|Great quality, great fit, great look, great price. Overall awesome experience.|
|I've been a Charles Tyrwhitt customer for several years now and am always completely satisfied with the quality of your merchandise and the courtesy, diligence, and attention to detail consistently demonstrated by your staff. I've recommended you to many friends. You continue to exceed my expectations!|
|Quality of clothing was very good and turn around time on order was fine. Will definitely order product from Tyrwhitt again. However, please consider expanding the selection for the button-down collared classic fit shirts. All the best. PK|
|Well made leather shoe. Shoe runs a bit wide. Tremendous value at $199.00|
|I waited a long time to purchase these shoes,. I am glad I was able to take advantage of the sale at the time. Thanks Mr. Charles!|
|Always great products, excellent service.|
|I was sent the wrong size. I ordered the equivalent of a US 12 but was sent a smaller size. Also, was told at the NYC store on Madison and 45th that it would take two weeks to receive the replacement size. I asked if expedited shipping was available, was told "no" and that if there were I'd have to cover the costs. Absurd, to say the least.|