Brown Clarence semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Calf leather has the natty ability to mould itself to your feet so the more you wear these semi-brogue shoes the more comfortable they'll feel."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
93% of customers liked this product (29 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I HAD TO RETURN MY ORDER BUT THE SERVICE IS JUST GREAT.|
|Very fine shoes, complete satisfaction.
Problem: shirt neck sizes must come in half-sizes.
|Love 'em. Right fit. Great look and I bought them from UK with confidence knowing I could easily return/exchange them if they didn't fit. But glad they do!|
|Great quality, great fit, great look, great price. Overall awesome experience.|
|Shoes were very nice, actually higher quality than expected. CT shoes I've previously ordered have run large, so when I sized down half a size as usual I was surprised to find that these actually ran true to size, and therefore were too small. Also, the brown color is very nice but lighter than what is pictured on the website and note quite what I was looking for. All in all, a very nice produc|
|Service has been great and love the products.|
|I did not like the quality which I found very, very stiff and the sizing was way off for my foot although the shoe had the correct size. I have found that for US sizes on shirts, I have to go 1/2 size larger than the listed size. 1/4 inch on the sleeves. The shoes were really disappointing.|