Brown Clarence semi-brogue shoes
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Calf leather has the natty ability to mould itself to your feet so the more you wear these semi-brogue shoes the more comfortable they'll feel."
- 100% luxury calf leather upper
- Goodyear welted providing unrivalled strength, durability and ventilation
- Traditional leather sole with durable shock absorbing rubber heel
- Improved insock with extra padding for comfort and added arch support
- Breathable leather lining
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
94% of customers liked this product (31 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|3 Hour(s) ago|
|I was a bit skeptical to order these since I had ordered the Black Cavendish semi-brogue shoes at the same price point, and I was very unhappy with the quality of that shoe. But now that I have them I love these shoes, especially for the price, and I've received several compliments on them in a short time.
I'm in the US, and IMO these and most other Charles Tyrwhitt shoes are higher qua
|Mostly happy with these. The color is a little lighter than the photo and the leather is clearly corrected grain leather, but the details and the quality of construction are top notch. They look great with jeans or with a navy suit. I would certainly buy them again for the great price I paid. For my next pair, I might go up a notch to the highest quality offerings.|
|Great products. Wait for the sales.|
|The shoes are great!!|
|The service was great.|
|Love 'em. Right fit. Great look and I bought them from UK with confidence knowing I could easily return/exchange them if they didn't fit. But glad they do!|
|Nice shoe for the price. They seemed a little stiff at first and I was concerned they would hurt my feet wearing them for a long day. This was not the case and they felt great from day one.
The only issue I have is that the country of manufacture is not stated on the product and sales staff were unable or unwilling to provide this before my purchase. This leaves me to conclude India
|I HAD TO RETURN MY ORDER BUT THE SERVICE IS JUST GREAT.|