Black Lansdowne work trainers
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Trainers just got smart! If your office has a more casual dress code, these black work trainer shoes will make your day very comfortable indeed."
- Composition: upper - leather/textile, lining - leather, sole - other materials
- Upper made from 100% leather
- Hardwearing rubber sole
- Use specialist shoe care cleaning products only
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
87% of customers liked this product (31 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I recently purchase a shoe from Charles Tyrwhitt for the first time and I have to admit the shoe quality and fitting is not what I expected. Although I got a regular width size the shoe feels like a wide. I will not be buying shoes anymore from this company.|
|22 Hour(s) ago|
|Everyone on the set asked where and what kind are they! A good London Chap said why Charles tyrwhitt..|
|Very comfortable and very good quality for the price.|
|Look on formal nights comfortable as a trainer. Great fit and feel|
|They are too small for my wide feet and they initially toe a hole in my big toe knuckle.|
|The sole of these shoes is too narrow near the middle of the shoe and can cause one to loose their balance and roll their ankle over. NOT SAFE....|
|Most comfortable and stylish. Good fit ,good price.|