Royal twill puppytooth non-iron Slim fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Balance the small puppytooth design on this shirt with a tie that has a larger scale pattern. A blue wide striped tie from our handmade silk tie range will work a treat!"
About the fit
A flattering tapered fit, even for those who aren't 'slim'
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Button & French cuff
- Wash at 105 ° F
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
94% of customers liked this product (240 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I could not be happier with the CW order I received - simply put awesome. Everything from the process, customer service, delivery to the quality and fit has been a fantastic experience - I am a customer for life now. Thanks|
|I purchase the slim fit shirts due to my waist size, but find the forearms of the shirt to be small. Please remember that a lot of slim fit guys don't necessarily have small arms when trim through the waist. Also, with the size of watches these days, it's important to keep cuffs, (barrel and French) big enough to accommodate wristwatches. Thank you,|
|Shirts and ties wear very well and look great. I have sold my son on getting an array of them.|
|Looks good but poor quality|
|The quality is excellent. Despite the fact that I ordered a size that was too small, the folks at Charles Tyrwhitt were very helpul and friendly in getting my exchange sorted.|
|Delivery took a little bit longer than expected... but after receiving and wearing the new shirts, it was worth the wait. Thank you!|