White twill non-iron Slim fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"The advantages of owning this white non-iron shirt go beyond not needing to iron it. Thanks to the way the fabric is treated, it dries more speedily than regular cotton which is handy when you're short of time (or have endured a particularly hot commute!)"
About the fit
A flattering tapered fit, even for those who aren't 'slim'
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern. A thicker cotton so a touch warmer!
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Button & french cuff
- Complimentary brass collar stiffeners
- Wash at 104°F
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
96% of customers liked this product (976 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|The sleeve lengthens are not consistant|
|Excellent as always. I recommend you to everyone.|
|I was very impressed with both the customer service and the quality of the shirts I purchased from Charles Tyrwhitt. I would definitely purchase again from this vendor.|
|Excellent quality and service|
|Best cut and fit. Looks great without top button buttoned.|