Maroon & Olive Check washed favourite classic fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Cotton poplin is a quintessential Jermyn Street fabric that originates in France in the 1400s. This checked washed shirt is a weekend staple."
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads, this produces a lighter feel that is Ideal for wearing under suits, and in summer.
About the collar
Keep your collar looking stiff and smart.
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- 2-ply yarn
- Garment washed for comfort
- Soft peach finish
- Grosgrain tape on inner collar & cuff
Standard shipping £4.95
- From receipt of order we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
Our 14-day clearance product no-quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but, if you don't, you can send them back to us within 14 days of purchase.
99% of customers liked this product (346 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Good quality - and well finished. It was also long enough for me as I'm very tall.|
|I know before I order that I will be happy with the purchase. They've never let me down!|
|Great shirt. Very comfortable.|
|What about :- Short sleeve with button down collar?|
|Really pleased with the quality of the shirts and the quick service.|