Lilac twill stripe non-iron slim fit shirt
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Twill cotton is a little heavier than regular cotton poplin; that makes this striped lilac shirt extra durable and ideal all year round."
About the fit
A flattering tapered fit, even for those who aren't 'slim'
About the weave
Durable, due to twin threads being woven under and over the warp threads, it produces a distinctive diagonal pattern. A thicker cotton so a touch warmer!
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Button and French cuffs
- Complimentary brass collar stays
- Machine washable at 105°F
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
97% of customers liked this product (108 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|CT shirts fit me personally very well and the color is just what I wanted|
|The shipping takes a really long time.|
|The lady who handled my call about a return was very professional and excellent.|
|Got my shirts in a timely manner. The best shirts I've ever owned|
|Love the fabric, fit is excellent.|
|Just what I ordered, my son has several of your shirts and cufflinks and is very pleased with them.|
|My experience with Charles Tyrwhitt has always been outstanding, whether it is a question on a particular item, a return or pricing. I am completely satisfied. I also find every item I have purchased to be of high quality|