Easy-iron sky poplin extra slim fit shirt
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalog, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"If you like a tailored shirt, this extra slim fit blue shirt can do no wrong. It's our most fitted shirt cut yet and tapers in at the waist to create a clean silhouette."
About the fit
Extra slim (tailored) fit shirts
Our slimmest fit, with back darts for a streamlined look.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Button and French cuffs
- Complimentary brass collar stays
- Machine washable at 105°F
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
91% of customers liked this product (158 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|I been a customer for a.long time. I work with about 150 males I run the business and I have everyone wearing CT shirts.
*PERSONAL DATA REMOVED BY FEEFO*
|Great quality, matches description, accurate fit|
|Very light and breathes well. Wrinkles easily.|
|Good product for my son|
|Good old fashion .. Fashion. Hard to find in today's tweeter and Facebook infused trend . Not to say that these guys are stuffy . Just good old fashion style . The new tweeter boys who's got an iPhone sewn on to their left hands and a computer bag across just won't ever get it. These are only for men who's has arrived ...|