Blue hairline stripe non-iron classic fit shirt
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
Sorry if you’ve seen this in the catalog, popular products can sell out after a brochure has been printed.
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Combined with a silk blue tie, navy suit and brown brogues shoes, this blue classic fit shirt will look the business!"
About the fit
Classic fit shirts
An elegant and generous cut with a longer tail length.
About the weave
A strong cotton due to its closely woven warp and weft threads.
About the collar
Traditional Jermyn Street cut.
- 100% cotton
- Classic collar
- Button and French cuffs
- Complimentary brass collar stays
- Machine washable at 105°F
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- $9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Last order dates for Christmas
- Standard shipping, order by Tuesday, 15th December (for alterations, order by Thursday, 10th December)
- Priority shipping, order by Wednesday, 16th December (for alterations, order by Sunday, 13th December)
- Express shipping, order by Thursday, 17th December (for alterations, order by Tuesday, 15th December)
96% of customers liked this product (416 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Very good quality of manufacture. Shirt colors can be a bit off from the website and due to the tailoring tend to run a bit smaller than other traditional cut mens clothing.|
|19 Hour(s) ago|
|44 Hour(s) ago|
|The products came properly wrapped and we enjoyed receiving them so promptly. I am looking forward to become a regular client.|
|44 Hour(s) ago|
|Shirts always fit well and the fabric is excellent. Color is always true to picture. Very pleased.|
|I LOVE Charles Tyrwhitt shirts. So much so, that I have stopped purchasing Thomas Pink shirts.|
|Product as represented. Well-made, attractive and good value.|
|Great quality, although the non-iron shirts do need a quick ironing.|