Fawn covert coat
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"A transitional piece in between an overcoat and trench coat. This mid weight coat has all the 'right' features including velvet collar and real corozo buttons."
- 100% wool, woven in England
- Classic fit
- Single breasted with 3 buttons
- Traditional velvet collar
- Corozo buttons
- Single back vent
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
92% of customers liked this product (64 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|Great service. AB FAB.|
|Extremely satisfied with the service. My order arrived within a week in excellent condition. Was pleasantly surprised to find that they had also included garment bags for the coats. I would not hesitate to order from Charles Tyrwhitt again.|
|Solid value for the money.|
|I really love the coat. The color, fabric, style and price were unbeatable. I'm glad you have shops in the US now.|
|Thought it would have been heavier for cold weather. Color was lighter than expected.|
|I have wanted a fawn covert coat for a number of years having seen a number of them worn by British gentlemen in various settings -- I am very pleased with the coat, its looks, its fit, and its quality. The description, sizing, and fit of each and every product I've ordered from Charles Tyrwhitt has been consistently perfect; to the point that I now purchase all my clothing needs from this firm,|
|Very nice coat|