Careers at Charles Tyrwhitt
Working at Charles Tyrwhitt
Passionate people, outstanding products, world-class service is our mission. The spirit is highly entrepreneurial and dynamic, aiming constantly to achieve the highest standards in everything that we do. As an employer we strive to provide a respectful and welcoming environment with unlimited opportunities to learn and grow making it a fun company to work for. Quite simply, we offer an outstanding work environment for outstanding people.
We are always looking for talented people.
Career openings/Job search
Please send a CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com or by post to the address below clearly indicating which position you are interested in.
London, SE1 2QG
Charles Tyrwhitt currently has stores across the UK and London, the US and Paris. Currently we have various exciting opportunities at both management and non management level and on a full time and part time basis, all of which provide excellent career progression and very competitive benefit packages. Therefore if you are interested in a career within retail, please send your details to the relevant store listed below.
- Washington DC Store – Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
- Washington DC Store – Management Opportunities
- Chicago Store – Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
- Chicago Store – Management Opportunities
- New York Stores – Part Time and Full Time Opportunities
- New York Stores – Management Opportunities
Training & development
Many opportunities are open to those who join Charles Tyrwhitt. Targeted support through in-depth induction, coaching, continuous training and educational sponsorship are just some of the opportunities on offer to those working at Charles Tyrwhitt.
Charles Tyrwhitt is committed to being a ‘learning organisation’: with a no-blame culture; with an emphasis on the sharing of knowledge and experience for the mutual benefit of both the individual and the organisation; where individuals must accept responsibility for their own development; and where managers must understand that development of their employees is one of their most important responsibilities.
Here at Charles Tyrwhitt we truly value our employees and are committed to making this a great place to work for everyone. We have developed an excellent benefits package to support this aim, which we hope will appeal to everyone. Please find below details of some the benefits on offer:
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 75% discount on all Charles Tyrwhitt products
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (UK only)
- Permanent health assurance (UK only)
- 30% discount on all products from The White Company
- "Recommend a friend" bonus to those who successfully introduce a friend to CT
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to Work scheme