Navy wool cashmere classic fit overcoat
Nicholas Charles Tyrwhitt Wheeler Founder & owner
"Men's wool cashmere coats as superb as this aren't always easy to find. That's because we use only the finest cashmere wool so this navy cashmere mix overcoat feel scrumptiously soft and warm."
- 90% wool 10% cashmere, woven in Italy
- Single breasted 3 button front
- Single back vent
- Corozo nut buttons
- Working button cuffs
- Dry clean only
Standard shipping $9.95 / $14.95 (for orders over $100)
- 9.95 on orders up to $99.99.
- $14.95 on orders over $99.99.
- We aim to deliver your goods within 7-10 days of the order being placed.
US Priority Service $29.95
- Tracked shipping within 3-7 business days. A signature will be obtained where possible.
US Express Service $39.95
- Express shipping within 2-4 business days. Signature required.
Our 6 month no quibble returns policy
- We want you to love our products as much as we do but if you don't then you can send them back to us within six months of purchase.
100% of customers liked this product (10 reviews)
||view all reviews|
|This was my first purchase from this company and I must say they've found a new long-term customer, especially since I will be living in London for the next few years.|
|A bit upset to find $18 in foreign transaction fees on $600 worth of clothes! if you operate in the US this shouldn't be, or you should disclose it. love the clothes.|
|As with other CT products, this overcoat is exactly as I expected. I love CT!!|
|Excellent service and a great product reasonably priced. Colors on the website are not remotely close to accurate.|
|The coat fit my husband well. However, I had hoped the coat would be a little heavier.|
|Nice coat. Chain for hanging coat broke first time I used it. Fixed it with pliers.|
|The coat was too small for me, even though the size was listed as the same as other coats I own. The fabric was very nice. The arms were too long although the coat body seemed a little short|