Monogramming is a great way to make your shirt suit your personal style and reflect your tastes. It also makes a great gift.
If it's your shirts you want to personalise, simply select your shirt and tick the monogramming box to select where and what initials you would like to use. For further info see below.
Plus, if you would like to monogram anything else (ties, pocket squares, pyjamas or boxer shorts) then please call us on 1 866-797-2701 to place your order. Please note that for any alterations or monogramming, your order will take an additional four business days to arrive.
Step 1: Styles
Choose from our range of distinctive fonts in traditional and contemporary styles to suit every taste.
Want a different size?
Please call 1 866-797-2701
|Brush Script (8mm)||Circle (14mm)||Clarenden (8mm)||Diamond* (14mm)|
|Old English (8mm)||Roman Block (8mm)||Sport Script (8mm)||Upright Script (8mm)|
Step 2: Colors
We currently have twelve colors available for monogramming.
|Black||Burgundy||Purple||Navy||Royal blue||Light blue|
Step 3: Positions
We will always put the monogram on the left side whether it be on a pocket, cuff or on the body of the shirt, unless you request otherwise.
|Cuff - above watch||Cuff - centre||Cuff - below link|
The fine print:
- We can monogram a maximum of four characters (three for Diamond and Circle - you must type your initials as you wish it to appear on your garment), in upper case (upper and lower case for Clarendon).
- Monograms are obscured on shirts with check or stripe patterns.
- The height of the letters varies between 7mm and 15mm.
- We will assume that you require upper cases unless you clearly specify otherwise. We recommend you contact us when placing your order if this is what you require.
- *The initials will always appear as entered EXCEPT for diamond. The last character will become the central largest character (15mm). Some customers choose their surname to be the middle initial so if you type in ABC then C will be the middle and largest letter, so your monogramming will read ACB. Please ensure that your text is written in the correct order as we can only follow your instructions and would hate for you to be disappointed. If you have any doubts then feel free to contact us so that we can make sure we get it right.
- We will always put the monogram on the left side whether it be on a pocket, cuff or on the body of the shirt, unless you request otherwise.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that these images are accurate there might be a slight variation based on the threads and fabric used.
- We give you the option of selecting monogramming on our men's dress shirts within the product page itself. However we can also monogram women's shirts, pyjamas, and boxer shorts - to accomplish this, please place your order directly with customer services who will be more than happy to help.
If you have a general query or having difficulties placing your order, please call our customer service team on 1 866-797-2701.